Q&A: JLL’s Pete Briskman on Montgomery County’s Life Science Market – Commercial Observer
With the highest concentration of Ph.D.s in the country — plus proximity to the government, top-tier medical universities and numerous biomedical companies — the life sciences sector in Montgomery County is ripe to accelerate in the coming years.
There’s also a rising interest among building owners in converting assets to lab, research and biotech space throughout the D.C. region.
Pete Briskman, JLL’s executive managing director and co-lead for the firm’s mid-Atlantic life sciences practice, spoke with Commercial Observer about why the area is so popular and his belief that demand will continue in the months and years ahead.
Commercial Observer: How would you portray Montgomery County’s life sciences business as we stand here in the first week of August?
Read the full article at: commercialobserver.com
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics Announces Strategic Agreement with ARLG to Support Phase 1b/2 Cystic Fibrosis Study - November 2, 2021
- Children’s National’s Dr. Kurt Newman Named WBJ’s 2021 CEO of the Year - October 26, 2021
- SciNeuro Pharmaceuticals and Mabylon AG to Collaborate on Development of Novel Therapeutics for Neurological Diseases | Business Wire - October 26, 2021
- Contraline Closes $10.7 Million Series A Financing to Become a Clinical Stage Company | Business Wire - October 21, 2021
- D&D Pharmatech Raises $51M in Series C Financing to Advance Phase 2 Clinical Trials for Neurodegenerative, Fibrotic, and Metabolic Diseases - October 19, 2021