Q&A with Virginia (Ginny) Espina, PhD, MT(ASCP)
Dr. Ginny Espina is a Research Associate Professor at George Mason University’s Center for Applied Proteomics and Molecular Medicine. She will be the Workshop Director for the upcoming Bio-TracⓇ Symposium, “Laser Microdissection: From Biology to Immuno-Oncology” that runs from March 4-8, 2019.
The BioBuzz team had the opportunity to catch up with Dr. Espina to discuss laser microdissection and her upcoming workshop on the subject.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Contraline Closes $10.7 Million Series A Financing to Become a Clinical Stage Company | Business Wire - October 21, 2021
- D&D Pharmatech Raises $51M in Series C Financing to Advance Phase 2 Clinical Trials for Neurodegenerative, Fibrotic, and Metabolic Diseases - October 19, 2021
- RoosterBio Names Life Science Industry Leader, Timothy M. Kelly, Ph.D., as New Chief Executive Officer - October 5, 2021
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics Awarded Additional $8 Million from U.S. Department of Defense for Clinical Advancement of Phage to Address Unmet Needs in Infectious Diseases - September 30, 2021
- Cartesian Therapeutics to double footprint, headcount in Gaithersburg - September 30, 2021