Q&A with Virginia (Ginny) Espina, PhD, MT(ASCP)
Dr. Ginny Espina is a Research Associate Professor at George Mason University’s Center for Applied Proteomics and Molecular Medicine. She will be the Workshop Director for the upcoming Bio-TracⓇ Symposium, “Laser Microdissection: From Biology to Immuno-Oncology” that runs from March 4-8, 2019.
The BioBuzz team had the opportunity to catch up with Dr. Espina to discuss laser microdissection and her upcoming workshop on the subject.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021