Scientific Bioprocessing Appoints Sartorius Veteran Reinhard Vogt as New Board Chairman
Reinhard Vogt has been appointed to Chairman of the Board for Scientific Bioprocessing Inc.(SBI). Vogt also serves on the Board of SBI’s parent company, Scientific Industries. Vogt joined Sartorius in 1983 and was instrumental in building and transforming their filtration business from $30 million in revenue in the 1990s to a $2 Billion revenue business today with a market capitalization of over $22 Billion. He served as the Executive Vice President and Member of the Board of Sartorius AG for over ten years. He has a unique talent and a proven track record of value creation by targeting companies and technologies that when integrated create a solution aimed at speeding up the development and commercialization of therapeutics.
About Scientific Bioprocessing Inc.
Scientific Bioprocessing develops manufactures and sells sensors and instruments for cell culture and bioprocessing. For more information please visit www.scientificbio.com.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021