Scientific Bioprocessing Appoints Sartorius Veteran Reinhard Vogt as New Board Chairman
Reinhard Vogt has been appointed to Chairman of the Board for Scientific Bioprocessing Inc.(SBI). Vogt also serves on the Board of SBI’s parent company, Scientific Industries. Vogt joined Sartorius in 1983 and was instrumental in building and transforming their filtration business from $30 million in revenue in the 1990s to a $2 Billion revenue business today with a market capitalization of over $22 Billion. He served as the Executive Vice President and Member of the Board of Sartorius AG for over ten years. He has a unique talent and a proven track record of value creation by targeting companies and technologies that when integrated create a solution aimed at speeding up the development and commercialization of therapeutics.
About Scientific Bioprocessing Inc.
Scientific Bioprocessing develops manufactures and sells sensors and instruments for cell culture and bioprocessing. For more information please visit www.scientificbio.com.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Dr. Anthony Fauci & AGT’s Jeff Galvin Join ‘I AM BIO’ to Discuss Future of HIV Treatments - September 14, 2021
- Data Center Firm DataBridge Sites Expands into Philadelphia, Maryland, and Chicago | Business Wire - September 7, 2021
- VaLogic acquires vacant Frederick building to create tech hub - August 31, 2021
- New Frederick facility delivers in-demand lab, workspace for growing biotech firms - August 27, 2021
- Intralytix Receives Fast Track NIH SBIR Contract to Develop a Universal, Scale-independent AI-based Platform for Manufacturing High Titer Bacteriophage Preparations for Clinical Applications - August 18, 2021