SYSTAAQ Diagnostic Products Receives CE Mark for Molecular Diagnostics
SYSTAAQ Diagnostic Products (https://www.systaaq.com/) has announced today that it has received CE Mark for its HBV and HCV molecular diagnostic tests for the detection and quantitation of Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C viruses respectively. By achieving certification for these test, the Prince William Science Accelerator tenant, a Virginia-based firm, can sell these tests for clinical use across Europe and other geographies that recognize the designation.
SYSTAAQ Diagnostic Products is one of the leaders in molecular diagnostics, offering a wide range of products and services in the field of molecular testing. SYSTAAQ has developed highly sensitive and specific molecular diagnostic test for a number of infectious diseases. SYSTAAQ’s HBV and HCV Real Time PCR kits are molecular tests for detection and quantitation of Hepatitis B and Hepatitis viral loads by means of Real Time PCR.
Danial Richardson, Chairman Scientific Advisory Board at SYSTAAQ said that with high sensitivity and specificity of the tests, these tests can play a transformative role in the way healthcare providers diagnose the infections at a very early stage”. The tests will soon be launched in Europe, Asia and South America.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021