In this series, we talk with Maryland biotech industry executives about their business, and what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur. Chief executive: Dr. M. Javad Aman, President and CSO, Integrated BioTherapeutics, Inc. (IBT) Location: Gaithersburg, MD Started in: 2005 Products/services:
- R&D pipeline lead candidate: Staphylococcal enterotoxin B (SEB) vaccine
- R&D services: early research to support infectious disease vaccines and therapeutics (e.g., in vitro screening assay development, in vivo disease models/testing, immunogenicity and serology testing)
The following two tabs change content below.
Over the past 8 years, Chris has grown BioBuzz into a respected brand that is recognized for its community building, networking events and news stories about the local biotech industry. In addition, he runs a Recruiting and Marketing Agency that helps companies attract top talent through a blended model that combines employer branding and marketing services together with a high powered recruiting solution.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Viela Bio Receives U.S. FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Inebilizumab for Treatment of Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder - April 18, 2019
- REGENXBIO Appoints Dr. Steve Pakola as Chief Medical Officer - April 17, 2019
- BioTalk Podcast – Live from the BioHealth Capital Region Forum - April 16, 2019