These Industry-Leading Companies & Experts Are Presenting at the Phacilitate World Stem Cell Summit
Top Experts from the BioHealth Capital Region will be in Miami for International Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Event
Phacilitate Leaders World (#PLW2020) & World Stem Cell Summit (#WSCS20) have combined into one conference in 2020! Taking place January 21 – 24, 2020 in Miami, the event has attracted more than 1,600 attendees from across the entire ecosystem of the advanced therapies industry and from all around the globe.
In combination, Phacilitate and the World Stem Cell Summit deliver a comprehensive mix of valuable content from innovation in research through to manufacturing and commercialization. Notable conference tracks include Manufacturing, Future Trends, Delivery, Stem Cell Discovery and Translation, Regenerative Medicine in the Clinic, among several others.
This event will be the biggest and most influential global meeting for advanced therapies, which means you will see a ton of participation from the top companies and leaders in advanced therapies and regenerative medicines from the BioHealth Capital Region (BHCR).
We’ve taken the liberty of highlighting the top participants from Maryland and the BHCR that you should put on your agenda while you are there.
Who is Presenting?
The BHCR is home to many leading voices in the advanced therapies field who have been at the forefront of innovation for new medicines as well as new solutions and technologies that are helping to move the entire field forward. Here is a list of the many presenters from the BHCR and the topics they will be covering.
- Automated and decentralized CAR-T cell manufacturing using Lentiviral Vectors
- Afternoon briefing – organised by Miltenyi Biotec
- Fostering successful working relationships; thinking commercially in academic settings
- The who and when behind scaling my team
- Panel Discussion: Manufacturing is a key barrier to making advanced therapies more affordable. How are we solving the lack of capacity, high COGs and other challenges to overcome this?
- Panel discussion: From early to late stage process development, what key pitfalls should young biotechs plan to avoid?
Those attending the event will also get access to all of the key solution providers driving R&D and commercial-scale manufacturing in the exhibit hall. It is also hailed as one of the most immersive and comprehensive expos among cell and gene therapy events. Here are some of the Sponsors and Exhibitors you can see and their booth locations listed (in parenthesis).
- Catalent, Paragon Gene Therapy (S25) – Gold Sponsor
- Miltenyi Biotec (S22) – Gold Sponsor
- CRB (L4) – Bronze Sponsor
- Millipore Sigma (S61) – Bronze Sponsor
- RoosterBio – Bronze Sponsor
- Saint Gobain (S47) – Bronze Sponsor
- Lab Owl (TH4)
- Lonza (S29)
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (S52)
- Stem Express (L1)
- Vigene BioScieces (W9)
So if you are one of the many people from Maryland in the regenerative medicine or advanced therapies field that are flying south for a few days this winter to participate in this event, take the time to meet with the many leading voices that will be there from the BioHealth Capital Region.
While you’re there take a snapshot with one another and share it on social media with the #BHCR to show the world that you’re there together from the BioHealth Capital Region.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- In a Year of Crisis, Maryland Biotech Responds with Leadership - June 8, 2021
- Baltimore’s Port Covington Project Looks To Life Sciences - June 8, 2021
- Maryland Chamber Foundation’s Teacher Externship Program Grows by 766% in 2021 - June 2, 2021
- These life sciences jobs could triple. Inside the big effort to train workers. - May 20, 2021
- Leading coronavirus scientist, Kizzmekia S. Corbett, to join Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health to continue vaccine development research - May 12, 2021