Baltimore’s Port Covington Project Looks To Life Sciences
Baltimore is an established life science and medical research hub with incredible infrastructure built around Johns Hopkins, University of Maryland Baltimore and UMBC, so with the addition of this new Port Covington development these companies will have more opportunity to expand and grow here too.
The new space will compliment the efforts started by the BioPark and incubators such as JHU’s FastForward, the Maryland Development Center and the LaunchPort MedTech accelerator located at City Garage in Port Covington. i
Developers of Baltimore’s Port Covington project are focusing on life sciences development, including a forthcoming project from Alexandria Real Estate.
Read the full article at: www.bisnow.com
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics Announces Strategic Agreement with ARLG to Support Phase 1b/2 Cystic Fibrosis Study - November 2, 2021
- Children’s National’s Dr. Kurt Newman Named WBJ’s 2021 CEO of the Year - October 26, 2021
- SciNeuro Pharmaceuticals and Mabylon AG to Collaborate on Development of Novel Therapeutics for Neurological Diseases | Business Wire - October 26, 2021
- Contraline Closes $10.7 Million Series A Financing to Become a Clinical Stage Company | Business Wire - October 21, 2021
- D&D Pharmatech Raises $51M in Series C Financing to Advance Phase 2 Clinical Trials for Neurodegenerative, Fibrotic, and Metabolic Diseases - October 19, 2021