Baltimore’s Port Covington Project Looks To Life Sciences
Baltimore is an established life science and medical research hub with incredible infrastructure built around Johns Hopkins, University of Maryland Baltimore and UMBC, so with the addition of this new Port Covington development these companies will have more opportunity to expand and grow here too.
The new space will compliment the efforts started by the BioPark and incubators such as JHU’s FastForward, the Maryland Development Center and the LaunchPort MedTech accelerator located at City Garage in Port Covington. i
Developers of Baltimore’s Port Covington project are focusing on life sciences development, including a forthcoming project from Alexandria Real Estate.
Read the full article at: www.bisnow.com
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- In a Year of Crisis, Maryland Biotech Responds with Leadership - June 8, 2021
- Baltimore’s Port Covington Project Looks To Life Sciences - June 8, 2021
- Maryland Chamber Foundation’s Teacher Externship Program Grows by 766% in 2021 - June 2, 2021
- These life sciences jobs could triple. Inside the big effort to train workers. - May 20, 2021
- Leading coronavirus scientist, Kizzmekia S. Corbett, to join Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health to continue vaccine development research - May 12, 2021