Everything you Need to Know about COVID-19 with Dr. Collins Jones (Podcast)
Covering everything from the virus, to protection and testing, Dr. Jones shares the science of COVID-19 for non-scientists
In this very informative podcast Dr Collins Jones provides a “Science for non-Scientists” style in-depth review of everything you need to know about COVID-19. This is a great discussion and presentation for anyone who is a non-scientist that wants to learn more about what this virus really is.
Dr Jones is the Coordinator of the Biotechnology program at MC who works closely with Biotech companies in Montgomery County to develop and maintain industry relevant biotech programs. He is a member of the Montgomery County Life Science Business Incubator Review Board and an Advisor for the Master in Biotechnology at Johns Hopkins University. Previously he spent 10 Years at NIH as a Research Scientist, received his PhD in Biochemistry from the University of Maryland.
Enjoy the podcast.
Learn more about the Biotechnology Program at Montgomery College.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- In a Year of Crisis, Maryland Biotech Responds with Leadership - June 8, 2021
- Baltimore’s Port Covington Project Looks To Life Sciences - June 8, 2021
- Maryland Chamber Foundation’s Teacher Externship Program Grows by 766% in 2021 - June 2, 2021
- These life sciences jobs could triple. Inside the big effort to train workers. - May 20, 2021
- Leading coronavirus scientist, Kizzmekia S. Corbett, to join Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health to continue vaccine development research - May 12, 2021