Philadelphia biopharm firm Context Therapeutics files plans for IPO
Another local life sciences company is looking to go public.
Context Therapeutics, a Philadelphia biopharmaceutical company focused on women’s cancers, is seeking to raise about $20 million through its IPO.
In documents filed Monday with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Context states it intends to sell 1.5 shares million of its common stock to the public at $12 to $14 per share.
The company is poised to become the fifth Philadelphia-area life sciences to complete an IPO this year. That distinction, however, could go to Castle Creek Biosciences, a cell and gene therapy company based in Exton that filed plans to go public through a $100 million IPO in July. Neither company has set a specific date for their public offering.
Context plans to list its stock on Nasdaq under the symbol “CNTX.”
Read the full article at: www.bizjournals.com
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Contraline Closes $10.7 Million Series A Financing to Become a Clinical Stage Company | Business Wire - October 21, 2021
- D&D Pharmatech Raises $51M in Series C Financing to Advance Phase 2 Clinical Trials for Neurodegenerative, Fibrotic, and Metabolic Diseases - October 19, 2021
- RoosterBio Names Life Science Industry Leader, Timothy M. Kelly, Ph.D., as New Chief Executive Officer - October 5, 2021
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics Awarded Additional $8 Million from U.S. Department of Defense for Clinical Advancement of Phage to Address Unmet Needs in Infectious Diseases - September 30, 2021
- Cartesian Therapeutics to double footprint, headcount in Gaithersburg - September 30, 2021