Smithers Avanza Toxicology Services Adds Lyric Boyle As Director, Business Development
GAITHERSBURG, MD, USA – January 30, 2019 – Smithers Avanza Toxicology Services, a boutique contract research organization (CRO) specializing in general toxicology, vaccine safety and developmental and reproductive toxicology (DART), recently appointed Ms. Lyric Boyle as Director, Business Development. The addition supports the organization’s commitment to the principles of providing accurate data, on-time, with high-touch, to each of our clients as demand for toxicology testing grows
Lyric has over 20 years of experience in preclinical discovery and development, including safety assessments in the chemical industries. As Director, Business Development for Smithers Avanza, she will be responsible for planning and implementing a comprehensive strategy with the goal of driving sales growth and client engagement.
“Lyric is a respected professional with a proven ability to strengthen client relations,” said Michael Dorato, PhD, DABT, Fello
w ATS, Executive Vice President, Smithers Avanza Toxicology Services. “Her extensive laboratory experience and contract research history enables her to provide clients with a unique understanding of study challenges and timelines. We are very pleased to welcome Lyric Boyle to the Smithers organization.”
Prior to joining Smithers Avanza, Lyric served as Business Development Director at Charles River Laboratories. Her industry experience includes Facility Head Surgeon, Technical and Study Director responsibilities in Pharmaco/Toxicokinetics, Cardiovascular Safety Pharmacology, and Quantitative Whole-Body Autoradiography. Lyric holds a bachelor’s degree in Animal Science from University of Missouri. She can be reached at email@example.com or +1 (240) 261-8065.
For more information about the Smithers Avanza portfolio of services, visit http://smithersavanza.com.
About Smithers Avanza
Smithers Avanza is a contract research organization (CRO) supporting the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and chemical industries. Our scientists have expertise in bioanalytical studies and toxicologic assessments, including developmental and reproductive toxicology (DART).Source: smithersavanza.com
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021