VaLogic acquires vacant Frederick building to create tech hub
Sponsored by DPR Construction
Biotech company VaLogic has acquired a 75,400-square-foot building in Frederick to create a suburban tech center near Interstate 270.
The company bought a vacant commercial building at 7495 New Horizon Way for $7.7 million and soon will begin to gut and redo the interior to create the new office and lab space to lease to several smaller companies.
VaLogic for years has consulted on engineering and compliance issues for life science and bioscience companies. It is one of dozens of existing bioscience companies in the county, which is considered a suburb of both Baltimore and Washington, D.C. because of its location off Interstates 70 and 270.
Read the full article at: www.bizjournals.com
Discover the latest projects making an impact in the region and the companies building them.
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Research Receives $16.8 M Investment from the National Institute of Standards and Technology - January 17, 2022
- McBee, Moore & Vanik IP: Intellectual Property Law Firm Celebrates Six Years - January 14, 2022
- SK Inc., the Second Largest Conglomerate in South Korea, has invested $350 million in the Center for Breakthrough Medicines - January 12, 2022
- Castle Creek Biosciences Acquires Novavita Thera to Expand Innovative Cell and Gene Therapy Platform - January 12, 2022
- TEDCO’s Maryland Venture Fund Invests $500K in Maryland Technology Start-up - January 12, 2022