VaLogic acquires vacant Frederick building to create tech hub
Biotech company VaLogic has acquired a 75,400-square-foot building in Frederick to create a suburban tech center near Interstate 270.
The company bought a vacant commercial building at 7495 New Horizon Way for $7.7 million and soon will begin to gut and redo the interior to create the new office and lab space to lease to several smaller companies.
VaLogic for years has consulted on engineering and compliance issues for life science and bioscience companies. It is one of dozens of existing bioscience companies in the county, which is considered a suburb of both Baltimore and Washington, D.C. because of its location off Interstates 70 and 270.
Read the full article at: www.bizjournals.com
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Dr. Anthony Fauci & AGT’s Jeff Galvin Join ‘I AM BIO’ to Discuss Future of HIV Treatments - September 14, 2021
- Data Center Firm DataBridge Sites Expands into Philadelphia, Maryland, and Chicago | Business Wire - September 7, 2021
- VaLogic acquires vacant Frederick building to create tech hub - August 31, 2021
- New Frederick facility delivers in-demand lab, workspace for growing biotech firms - August 27, 2021
- Intralytix Receives Fast Track NIH SBIR Contract to Develop a Universal, Scale-independent AI-based Platform for Manufacturing High Titer Bacteriophage Preparations for Clinical Applications - August 18, 2021