VaLogic acquires vacant Frederick building to create tech hub
Sponsored by DPR Construction
Biotech company VaLogic has acquired a 75,400-square-foot building in Frederick to create a suburban tech center near Interstate 270.
The company bought a vacant commercial building at 7495 New Horizon Way for $7.7 million and soon will begin to gut and redo the interior to create the new office and lab space to lease to several smaller companies.
VaLogic for years has consulted on engineering and compliance issues for life science and bioscience companies. It is one of dozens of existing bioscience companies in the county, which is considered a suburb of both Baltimore and Washington, D.C. because of its location off Interstates 70 and 270.
Read the full article at: www.bizjournals.com
Discover the latest projects making an impact in the region and the companies building them.
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Announces Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony for its Infectious Disease R&D Center in Maryland - October 18, 2021
- Spark signs gene therapy licensing deal valued at up to $328.5M - October 13, 2021
- MLP Ventures buys two more buildings in Renaissance Corporate Center for $41.8M - October 12, 2021
- 5 Questions With Priscilla Fussell, Ph.D., J.D., Associate at McBee, Moore & Vanik IP, LLC - October 8, 2021
- New Report Highlights Maryland Life Sciences’ National Strengths, Opportunities for Growth - October 4, 2021