Johnathan Cohen., Founder, and Chief Executive Officer, 20/20 GeneSystems Inc. joins Rich Bendis to discuss cancer diagnostics, crowdfunding, and where his company is headed. Under Mr. Cohen’s leadership, 20/20 GeneSystems has brought in approximately $7.5 million in grant funding and launched two successful products, a kit for suspicious powders used by hundreds of emergency responder organizations worldwide and a blood test for the early detection of lung cancer.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021