Johnathan Cohen., Founder, and Chief Executive Officer, 20/20 GeneSystems Inc. joins Rich Bendis to discuss cancer diagnostics, crowdfunding, and where his company is headed. Under Mr. Cohen’s leadership, 20/20 GeneSystems has brought in approximately $7.5 million in grant funding and launched two successful products, a kit for suspicious powders used by hundreds of emergency responder organizations worldwide and a blood test for the early detection of lung cancer.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- [Podcast] Grow Your Career in Biotech with Chris Frew - June 28, 2021
- In a Year of Crisis, Maryland Biotech Responds with Leadership - June 8, 2021
- Baltimore’s Port Covington Project Looks To Life Sciences - June 8, 2021
- Maryland Chamber Foundation’s Teacher Externship Program Grows by 766% in 2021 - June 2, 2021
- These life sciences jobs could triple. Inside the big effort to train workers. - May 20, 2021