BroadOak Capital Partners Appoints Bryan Poltilove as Managing Director
Bryan Poltilove is a Managing Director focused on guiding BroadOak’s growth capital investing strategy and advising portfolio companies in the life sciences and cell and gene therapy sectors.
Bryan joined BroadOak after 12 years with Thermo Fisher Scientific, where he served most recently as Vice President and General Manager for a fully integrated $200mm+ diagnostics business. Earlier at Thermo Fisher, Bryan built and led the company’s cell and gene therapy strategy which he grew at a 50%+ CAGR both organically and via acquisitions, including the $1.7Bn acquisition of Brammer Bio. Prior to Thermo Fisher, Bryan served as Director of Revenue Strategy & Operations at the Corporate Executive Board and also held several commercial strategy roles at Johnson & Johnson.
Bryan holds B.S. degrees in both Chemical Engineering and Economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, as well as an M.B.A. from the J.L. Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
BroadOak Capital Partners is a privately held investment bank with a comprehensive focus on the life sciences industry. We offer advisory services including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, business combinations, joint ventures, valuations and fairness opinions. We also engage in principal investment activities, including co-investments, as particularly compelling opportunities arise. Our sector focus includes research tools and consumables, diagnostics, therapeutics, healthcare IT, pharmaceutical services and medical devices.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021