ROCKVILLE, Md., Dec. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC. (MSD) today announced the commercial release of its V-PLEX® Serology Panels for COVID-19. The release includes the V-PLEX SARS-CoV-2 Panel 2, which Operation Warp Speed (OWS) has chosen as the basis of its standard binding assays for immunogenicity assessments in all funded Phase III clinical trials of vaccines.
The serology tests are provided as complete kits, including the same reference standards and controls that will be used in OWS laboratories to analyze clinical trial samples, making it possible for OWS scientists to directly compare quantitative results between different clinical trials. Vaccine developers who use the OWS assays based on the V-PLEX SARS-CoV-2 Panel 2 could leverage correlates of protection established in the early OWS trials, potentially accelerating the development and approval of vaccines worldwide.
Read the full article at: www.prnewswire.com
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021