ROCKVILLE, Md., Dec. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC. (MSD) today announced the commercial release of its V-PLEX® Serology Panels for COVID-19. The release includes the V-PLEX SARS-CoV-2 Panel 2, which Operation Warp Speed (OWS) has chosen as the basis of its standard binding assays for immunogenicity assessments in all funded Phase III clinical trials of vaccines.
The serology tests are provided as complete kits, including the same reference standards and controls that will be used in OWS laboratories to analyze clinical trial samples, making it possible for OWS scientists to directly compare quantitative results between different clinical trials. Vaccine developers who use the OWS assays based on the V-PLEX SARS-CoV-2 Panel 2 could leverage correlates of protection established in the early OWS trials, potentially accelerating the development and approval of vaccines worldwide.
Read the full article at: www.prnewswire.com
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Contraline Closes $10.7 Million Series A Financing to Become a Clinical Stage Company | Business Wire - October 21, 2021
- D&D Pharmatech Raises $51M in Series C Financing to Advance Phase 2 Clinical Trials for Neurodegenerative, Fibrotic, and Metabolic Diseases - October 19, 2021
- RoosterBio Names Life Science Industry Leader, Timothy M. Kelly, Ph.D., as New Chief Executive Officer - October 5, 2021
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics Awarded Additional $8 Million from U.S. Department of Defense for Clinical Advancement of Phage to Address Unmet Needs in Infectious Diseases - September 30, 2021
- Cartesian Therapeutics to double footprint, headcount in Gaithersburg - September 30, 2021