ROCKVILLE, Md., Dec. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC. (MSD) today announced the commercial release of its V-PLEX® Serology Panels for COVID-19. The release includes the V-PLEX SARS-CoV-2 Panel 2, which Operation Warp Speed (OWS) has chosen as the basis of its standard binding assays for immunogenicity assessments in all funded Phase III clinical trials of vaccines.
The serology tests are provided as complete kits, including the same reference standards and controls that will be used in OWS laboratories to analyze clinical trial samples, making it possible for OWS scientists to directly compare quantitative results between different clinical trials. Vaccine developers who use the OWS assays based on the V-PLEX SARS-CoV-2 Panel 2 could leverage correlates of protection established in the early OWS trials, potentially accelerating the development and approval of vaccines worldwide.
Read the full article at: www.prnewswire.com
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- [Podcast] Grow Your Career in Biotech with Chris Frew - June 28, 2021
- In a Year of Crisis, Maryland Biotech Responds with Leadership - June 8, 2021
- Baltimore’s Port Covington Project Looks To Life Sciences - June 8, 2021
- Maryland Chamber Foundation’s Teacher Externship Program Grows by 766% in 2021 - June 2, 2021
- These life sciences jobs could triple. Inside the big effort to train workers. - May 20, 2021