Maryland Chamber Foundation’s Teacher Externship Program Grows by 766% in 2021
PRESS RELEASE Maryland Chamber Foundation’s Teacher Externship Program Grows by 766% in 2021 #development #externs
If this extenrship program isn’t a slam dunk solution to address some of the workforce development and talent pipeline issues facing the biotech industry, I don’t know what is. Unfortunately, it’s not too surprising that there are no biotech companies participating in this initiative yet. This industry, though on the cutting edge of medical innovation, is known for being late to adopt new and innovative ways of thinking when it comes to talent and operational solutions.
I would urge anyone reading this from the biotech industry to change that narrative and contact the Maryland Chamber Foundation to start lining up your externs for next year. With the decade of growth ahead of us in the biotech industry, you can’t afford to miss the boat on workforce development strategies such as this.
Read the full article at: mdchamber.org
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Patient-Centric Approach to Clinical Trials Improves Outcomes for All Stakeholders - September 21, 2021
- Three New Members with Ties to Johns Hopkins Appointed to National Cancer Advisory Board by President Biden - September 21, 2021
- Philadelphia biopharm firm Context Therapeutics files plans for IPO - September 21, 2021
- Dr. Anthony Fauci & AGT’s Jeff Galvin Join ‘I AM BIO’ to Discuss Future of HIV Treatments - September 14, 2021
- Data Center Firm DataBridge Sites Expands into Philadelphia, Maryland, and Chicago | Business Wire - September 7, 2021