Maryland Chamber Foundation’s Teacher Externship Program Grows by 766% in 2021
PRESS RELEASE Maryland Chamber Foundation’s Teacher Externship Program Grows by 766% in 2021 #development #externs
If this extenrship program isn’t a slam dunk solution to address some of the workforce development and talent pipeline issues facing the biotech industry, I don’t know what is. Unfortunately, it’s not too surprising that there are no biotech companies participating in this initiative yet. This industry, though on the cutting edge of medical innovation, is known for being late to adopt new and innovative ways of thinking when it comes to talent and operational solutions.
I would urge anyone reading this from the biotech industry to change that narrative and contact the Maryland Chamber Foundation to start lining up your externs for next year. With the decade of growth ahead of us in the biotech industry, you can’t afford to miss the boat on workforce development strategies such as this.
Read the full article at: mdchamber.org
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics Announces Strategic Agreement with ARLG to Support Phase 1b/2 Cystic Fibrosis Study - November 2, 2021
- Children’s National’s Dr. Kurt Newman Named WBJ’s 2021 CEO of the Year - October 26, 2021
- SciNeuro Pharmaceuticals and Mabylon AG to Collaborate on Development of Novel Therapeutics for Neurological Diseases | Business Wire - October 26, 2021
- Contraline Closes $10.7 Million Series A Financing to Become a Clinical Stage Company | Business Wire - October 21, 2021
- D&D Pharmatech Raises $51M in Series C Financing to Advance Phase 2 Clinical Trials for Neurodegenerative, Fibrotic, and Metabolic Diseases - October 19, 2021