McBee, Moore & Vanik IP: Intellectual Property Law Firm Celebrates Six Years
McBee, Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Experiences Continued Growth and Accomplishments
FREDERICK, Md. (January 14, 2022) – McBee, Moore & Vanik IP, LLC began in 2016 when partners Susan McBee, C.G. Moore, David Vanik and 12 employees came together to form a new patent law firm with improved client service as the ultimate goal. This year, the firm is celebrating six years together.
- chemistry/material science
- medical technology, and
Six practitioners hold Ph.D. degrees, one practitioner holds an M.D. degree and three practitioners are former USPTO Examiners. MMVIP’s support staff includes five administrative staff, two docketing specialists and seven paralegals.
As the firm grows, MMVIP has continued to maintain a good working relationship with the U.S. Patent Office Trademark Office as exhibited by the issuance of U.S. 1,097 granted patents on behalf of firm clients in just six years.
MMVIP looks forward to continuing to provide superior client service, increasing expertise and continuing to grow and expand for many years to come.
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- McBee, Moore & Vanik IP: Intellectual Property Law Firm Celebrates Six Years - January 14, 2022
- SK Inc., the Second Largest Conglomerate in South Korea, has invested $350 million in the Center for Breakthrough Medicines - January 12, 2022
- Castle Creek Biosciences Acquires Novavita Thera to Expand Innovative Cell and Gene Therapy Platform - January 12, 2022
- TEDCO’s Maryland Venture Fund Invests $500K in Maryland Technology Start-up - January 12, 2022
- Erica Kimmel and Nina Manguiri Join Gilbane Building Company to Expand Business Development in Maryland - January 12, 2022