Novavax Plan Outlines Expansion of Gaithersburg Corporate Campus
Company says it could add 400 jobs within four years
The biotechnology company Novavax, which is at the forefront of the COVID-19 vaccine development operation, has submitted a new initial site plan to the city of Gaithersburg with the hope of further expanding its corporate campus.
Novavax announced last year that it would take over 122,000 square feet of space at 700 Quince Orchard Road, which it would use for research and development. The company said it would add 400 jobs within four years.
Novavax has 79,000 square feet of office and lab space in Gaithersburg, according to a press release from November.
Click here to read more via Bethesda Magazine.
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- Penn cell therapy pioneer Dr. Carl June wins $1M prize - April 15, 2021
- Rockville’s MacroGenics Enters Research Collaboration with Sweden’s Alligator Bioscience to Develop a Novel Immunotherapy - April 15, 2021
- LGBT+ investment firm Gaingels joins American Gene Technologies’ mission to cure HIV, and other serious human diseases - April 15, 2021
- TEDCO’s Dr. Arti Santhanam: Bringing New Innovations to Market - April 13, 2021
- Arcellx Closes $115 Million Series C Financing to Advance its Pipeline of Adaptive and Controllable Cell Therapies - April 13, 2021