Sterilex Announces New President
On July 5th Sterilex announced the promotion of Alex Josowitz to the position of President. As President, Alex will have responsibility for the organization’s operational functions and will play a key role in the company’s strategic direction.
“I am excited and honored to take on this new role and look forward to working with our talented and growing team to continue to drive innovation, sustain growth and develop value-added products for our customers,” said Josowitz.
Alex has worked at Sterilex for 12 years, taking on a variety of sales, marketing and operational leadership roles. Most recently, Alex served as Executive Vice President, Business Development and Operations where he displayed strong sales and operational leadership and oversaw a period of rapid growth, highlighted by the expansion of Sterilex’s brand and portfolio of award-winning products for microbial control and detection.
Concurrent to Alex’s appointment, Dr. Shira Kramer, Sterilex’s founder, will remain as CEO and Chairwoman. As founder and past President, Shira led the business and was instrumental in strategic leadership, obtaining key regulatory claims, new product innovation, and commercialization. In addition, she led the sustained growth of many key markets and has played an important role in establishing the brand as it is today.
“Alex’s efforts can be directly seen in the results,” said Dr. Kramer. “With his leadership, ability to deliver results and strategic thinking, Alex is the ideal candidate to execute Sterilex’s strategic key business initiatives and drive sustainable growth,” Dr. Kramer stated.
*Biofilm label claims approved for specific applications only. See product label for full label claims and usage instructions.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021