Sterilex Announces New President
On July 5th Sterilex announced the promotion of Alex Josowitz to the position of President. As President, Alex will have responsibility for the organization’s operational functions and will play a key role in the company’s strategic direction.
“I am excited and honored to take on this new role and look forward to working with our talented and growing team to continue to drive innovation, sustain growth and develop value-added products for our customers,” said Josowitz.
Alex has worked at Sterilex for 12 years, taking on a variety of sales, marketing and operational leadership roles. Most recently, Alex served as Executive Vice President, Business Development and Operations where he displayed strong sales and operational leadership and oversaw a period of rapid growth, highlighted by the expansion of Sterilex’s brand and portfolio of award-winning products for microbial control and detection.
Concurrent to Alex’s appointment, Dr. Shira Kramer, Sterilex’s founder, will remain as CEO and Chairwoman. As founder and past President, Shira led the business and was instrumental in strategic leadership, obtaining key regulatory claims, new product innovation, and commercialization. In addition, she led the sustained growth of many key markets and has played an important role in establishing the brand as it is today.
“Alex’s efforts can be directly seen in the results,” said Dr. Kramer. “With his leadership, ability to deliver results and strategic thinking, Alex is the ideal candidate to execute Sterilex’s strategic key business initiatives and drive sustainable growth,” Dr. Kramer stated.
*Biofilm label claims approved for specific applications only. See product label for full label claims and usage instructions.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Adaptive Phage Therapeutics Announces Strategic Agreement with ARLG to Support Phase 1b/2 Cystic Fibrosis Study - November 2, 2021
- Children’s National’s Dr. Kurt Newman Named WBJ’s 2021 CEO of the Year - October 26, 2021
- SciNeuro Pharmaceuticals and Mabylon AG to Collaborate on Development of Novel Therapeutics for Neurological Diseases | Business Wire - October 26, 2021
- Contraline Closes $10.7 Million Series A Financing to Become a Clinical Stage Company | Business Wire - October 21, 2021
- D&D Pharmatech Raises $51M in Series C Financing to Advance Phase 2 Clinical Trials for Neurodegenerative, Fibrotic, and Metabolic Diseases - October 19, 2021