Submit Your People On The Move
Share your pride for a new hire, promotion, or career accomplishment. Keeps your team front and center and create buzz around your company as a great place to work.
Before you write and submit your post, please read the following:
• Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit BioBuzz readers, it is likely to be published.
• Links back to your own blog or site should be modest and fit the content of your post. If you include too many links, it will not be published. Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Any non-working links will be removed without notice.
• It is highly encouraged to include at least one image (3 max) and a video if possible. If utilized, incorporating your hashtag(s) is also beneficial.
• Word count: 500 words or so is the preferred length, but longer posts will also be accepted. The maximum word count is 1,500.
• Spam or sales submissions will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR or SEO related will not be accepted.
• Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
• Posts begin with author’s title that links to the site of the author’s choice.
• BioBuzz reserves the right to edit your submission for brevity, grammar, readability, and sometimes for meaning. If too much editing is required to make the post useful, it will not be published. If you aren’t sure if your post is well written (or the number or words in it), try Grammarly the Hemingway App.
• You retain the copyright to your writing, but once it’s submitted to BioBuzz, we reserve the right to use and refer to it.
People on the Move
MATLAB is a high-level language that enables you to quickly perform computation and visualization through easy-to-use programming constructs. This is...Read more
Bioinformatics (Computational Biology) is a must skill required in every modern biomedical research lab. Installing and configuring a wide variety...Read more