Spark Therapeutics in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, made Science’s Top Employer Survey this year. This company and others like it create a growing hub of some of the world’s leaders in gene and cell therapy.
Read the full article at: www.sciencemag.org
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- Robust Investment in Greater Philadelphia Region’s Cell and Gene Therapy Sector Continued in the First Quarter of 2021 - April 8, 2021
- Novavax Plan Outlines Expansion of Gaithersburg Corporate Campus - April 6, 2021
- CARB-X is Funding Baltimore’s Novel Microdevices to Develop a Rapid and Portable Diagnostic for STDs Including Antibiotic-Resistant Infections - April 6, 2021
- Arcellx Announces FDA Clearance of IND Application for ACLX-001, a Controllable Cell Therapy Utilizing the Company’s ARC-SparX Platform, for the Treatment of Multiple Myeloma - April 6, 2021
- Novavax Initiates COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Trial Crossover - April 5, 2021