ThruPore Technologies continues growth in Delaware
WILMINGTON — ThruPore Technologies Inc., a market-disrupting, woman-led company with locations in Delaware and Alabama that is known for its Dr. Filter product, has chosen Newark as its site for expansion and continued innovation in chemistry and air filtration.
Poised for significant growth over the next three to five years, ThruPore will move its existing Alabama jobs to Delaware and add 55 new full-time positions ranging from skilled trade to management in Delaware by the end of 2024. Having the ThruPore team and operations under one roof will be vital for the company to set up seamless operations that will enable it to truly disrupt the air filtration market.
Supporting ThruPore’s plans are two grants totaling up to $564,090 that the company was approved to receive from the Delaware Strategic Fund by the state Council on Development Finance: a Jobs Performance Grant of up to $210,090 and a Lab Space Grant of $353,800. The Lab Space Grant will fund renovation of 7,076 feet of space for ThruPore’s research, development and manufacturing and is the first funding distributed by Delaware’s recently launched $3 million pilot program to help early-stage science and tech companies with expenses associated with building out lab space.
Click here to read more via the Delaware Business Times.
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- Emergent BioSolutions Secures Multi-Year Development and Manufacturing Agreement with Providence Therapeutics for its mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate, PTX-COVID19-B - September 14, 2021
- Ariel Gruswitz, JD, Joins Facility Logix as Associate Director - September 14, 2021
- USP launches an Office of Organizational Culture, Equity and Inclusion Excellence headed by Chief Equity Officer and Senior Advisor Debra Joy Pérez, Ph.D. - September 13, 2021
- Boyds Opens US Office in Philadephia Area - September 13, 2021
- AbbVie and Rockville’s REGENXBIO Announce Eye Care Collaboration - September 13, 2021