GAITHERSBURG, Md. (ABC7) — Across the region, the frustration is growing. People who want to be vaccinated but can’t get an appointment are speaking out.
Natalie Gora is a Montgomery County resident turned away from a Prince George’s County clinic she says, “I don’t think it’s fair.”
Even as the state expands to more than 100 active vaccination locations including grocery stores, the federal government is still only shipping about 10,000 Pfizer and Moderna doses a day to Maryland.
Now the answer and the hope for more vaccines is literally growing in a Maryland factory. Emergent Biosolutions is the sole US manufacturer of Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose vaccine which is expected to be approved soon.
Read the full article at: wjla.com
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- MCEDC RELEASES ACTION PLAN TO ACCELERATE ECONOMIC GROWTH IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MARYLAND - October 19, 2021
- Maryland Commerce Supports Research Professorships at Eight Higher Education Institutions - October 19, 2021
- John Cookman Joins Workforce Genetics as Life Science Talent Consultant - October 19, 2021
- Longeviti Welcomes Renowned Neurosurgeon, Leading Cerebral Expert, Dr. David Langer as New Chief Medical Officer - October 18, 2021
- National Science Foundation Issues Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Grant to The Wrightguard Innovations Corporation in Support of Novel Mouthguard Technology - October 18, 2021