Welcome back to In Conversation, a series of conversations with thought leaders and disruptors in the BioHealth Capital Region. This week we’re talking with an up-and-coming mover and shaker, Deborah Hemingway, PhD candidate at the University of Maryland, College Park. Graduating this December with a degree in biophysics and landing a job as a CEO for a biotech start-up, Deborah took some time to share her ideas about university supported entrepreneurship with the BioHive.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021