Jeff Caskey Joins Workforce Genetics as Life Science Talent Consultant
Jeff Caskey has joined Workforce Genetics as a Talent Consultant to support the company’s growing Life Science business. Jeff will be focused on client success, recruiting, and employer branding for clients in the Biohealth Capital Region.
Jeff brings considerable experience to the team in agency recruiting, business development, customer success, and marketing. “I have a passion for partnering with hiring teams and candidates to reach their common goals. Chris and Ashley are experts in their fields, and I am excited to help build upon the foundation and culture that they have created at Workforce Genetics.”
“Jeff’s expertise in the industry is an incredible asset to the team and to our clients,” shared Ashley Nash, Director of Recruitment and Talent Engagement. “We couldn’t be more excited to have him join Workforce Genetics, and look forward to growing the recruiting and branding practice with him.”
Prior to joining Workforce Genetics, Jeff managed the recruiting efforts for Latitude, a mid-sized recruiting firm in Maryland. There he was responsible for permanent and contract recruiting, customer success, and recruiter training. Jeff has recruited for technical and leadership talent in a variety of industries including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, analytical instrument and services, government, and information technology.
Jeff completed his undergraduate education at the University of South Carolina, with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Health Science from the Norman J. Arnold School of Public Health. He found his passion for science and health there as he studied anatomy and physiology, chemistry, biology, physics, and epidemiology. In his free time, he enjoys playing golf, watching college football, and spending time with his fiancé, Lilli.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021