LifeSprout Appoints Michael Kranda as CEO
BioBuzz would like to congratulate Michael Kranda on his appointment as CEO and BOD member of LifeSprout. LifeSprout is a Baltimore-based company that is utilizing breakthroughs in materials science from Johns Hopkins University to create innovative products for people who have experienced soft tissue loss from aging, cancer, and metabolic diseases.
The company closed on a $28.5 million Series A round in April 2020 that was led by Redmile Group, LLC.
BALTIMORE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–LifeSprout, Inc., a privately held regenerative medicine company founded with technology licensed from Johns Hopkins University, today announced the appointment of Michael Kranda as CEO and member of the board of directors.
“We’re pleased to have attracted an executive of Michael’s caliber to lead LifeSprout at this pivotal time for the company as we proceed to leverage the full potential of our regenerative cell therapy platform,” said Sashank Reddy, M.D., Ph.D., co-founder of LifeSprout.
“I welcome the opportunity to lead the LifeSprout team, and collaborate with the thought leaders in tissue engineering, nano biotechnology, and materials science from Johns Hopkins to establish a new standard of bio stimulatory products for cell therapy applications,” said Kranda, LifeSprout, Inc. CEO.
Read the full article at: www.citybiz.co
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- IndyGeneUS AI, Inc. to Acquire the World’s First Blockchain-Mediated Free Market For Genetic Data, EncrypGen - November 29, 2021
- NeuExcell Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Lease with The Discovery Labs to Establish Corporate Headquarters in the Philadelphia Region - November 23, 2021
- Red Cell Forms Zephyr AI to Revolutionize Drug Discovery and Precision Medicine - November 23, 2021
- LifeSprout Appoints Michael Kranda as CEO - November 23, 2021
- TEDCO’s MII invested $1.8M in 12 companies and over $4.4M awarded to 36 project grants - November 22, 2021