At the 2017 Expo, the spotlight was on pharmacists, for example, during Eddington’s remarks to fellow panelists and an audience that included representatives of the Maryland Department of Commerce. “Faculty and students at the School of Pharmacy have embraced a unique type of entrepreneurship — what we are calling ‘pharmapreneurship,'” she said.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- Gyroscope Therapeutics, which has operations in King of Prussia, raises $148M - March 31, 2021
- TCR² Therapeutics Acquires Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility & New VP of Technical Operations, Aaron Vernon - March 29, 2021
- Frederick Based Biotech Law Firm McBee Moore & Vanik IP, LLC Celebrates Five Years - February 18, 2021
- Heather Mudrick Joins Workforce Genetics to Lead Clinical Search Practice - February 12, 2021
- RNA Disease Diagnostics, Inc. Takes Exclusive License to Cutting-Edge Molecular RNA Diagnostic Platform Technology from UMB and UMBC - February 4, 2021