At the 2017 Expo, the spotlight was on pharmacists, for example, during Eddington’s remarks to fellow panelists and an audience that included representatives of the Maryland Department of Commerce. “Faculty and students at the School of Pharmacy have embraced a unique type of entrepreneurship — what we are calling ‘pharmapreneurship,'” she said.
Latest posts by Chris Frew (see all)
- In a Year of Crisis, Maryland Biotech Responds with Leadership - June 8, 2021
- Baltimore’s Port Covington Project Looks To Life Sciences - June 8, 2021
- Maryland Chamber Foundation’s Teacher Externship Program Grows by 766% in 2021 - June 2, 2021
- These life sciences jobs could triple. Inside the big effort to train workers. - May 20, 2021
- Leading coronavirus scientist, Kizzmekia S. Corbett, to join Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health to continue vaccine development research - May 12, 2021