The Bacteriophage (Phage) Therapy (PT) market is growing rapidly in the U.S. The rise of antibiotic resistant bacteria and multidrug-resistant bacteria (MDRs) across the globe has increased the value and industry acceptance of a phage approach, which can help combat bacteria that cannot be effectively treated by antibiotics. What’s more, the phage modality is a great fit for targeted personalized medicine approaches.
Leading Bacteriophage Company Expands Clinical Pipeline, Poised for Growth in Maryland Intralytix, the largest food safety phage company in the world, sits on the precipice of substantial growth and success. [….]
From left to right:
– Per Falk, President & CSO, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
– John Woloszyn, Founder, President & CEO, Intralytix, Inc.
– Calvin Ball, County Executive, Howard County, Maryland
– Alexander Sulakvelidze, Founder, EVP & CSO, Intralytix, Inc.
– Antoine Baule, CEO, Lesaffre Compagnie