Arcellx Announces Kate Aiken as Chief People Officer
Arcellx, a privately held clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, announced the addition of Kate Aiken as Chief People Officer. Kate is an accomplished human resources business leader who brings more than 20 years of cross-industry experience, building and managing high caliber HR organizations and partnering with business leaders to support the growth of industry leading companies.
Her previous roles include SVP, Human Resources, Prescription Technology Solutions at McKesson, Sr Director of Human Resources – Global Supply Chain at Gap, Inc., and VP of Human Resources at Oxygen Media. At McKesson, Aiken led complex functional transformations, integrations of technology start-ups, and large-scale, multi-business unit workforce strategies. During her time at Gap and Oxygen Media she has also led a best-in-class campus recruitment program, managed HR service delivery across multiple countries, introduced technology and innovative solutions that established winning cultures, and driven high employee engagement that enabled rapid growth.
About Arcellx, Inc.
Arcellx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing adaptive and controllable cell therapies for the treatment of patients with cancer and autoimmune diseases. The Arcellx vision is to utilize our novel proprietary platform to bring superior cell therapies to more patients through the care of academic and community practices worldwide. More information can be found at www.arcellx.com.
Latest posts by Andy Eckert (see all)
- Big Bio and Big Data to Converge at the 7th Annual BioHealth Capital Region Forum - September 7, 2021
- 5 Questions with Bill Snider, Partner, BroadOak Capital Partners - September 3, 2021
- 5 Questions with Nur A. Hasan, Ph.D., MBA, CEO of EzBiome Inc. - August 31, 2021
- 5 Questions with Jacque Myers, Healthcare and Life Sciences Lead, Slalom, LLC. - August 23, 2021
- 5 Questions with Brandan Jason, Automation Sales Executive, Mid-Atlantic, Opentrons - August 16, 2021