Hood College to Partner with Kite Pharma to Train Employees for a New Facility in Urbana
Hood College plans to partner with a pharmaceutical company to train employees for a new facility in Urbana.
Kite Pharma is based in California and focuses on cell therapy. The company plans to install state-of-the-art lab equipment and train new employees and Hood students in cell therapy manufacturing in a new 400-square-foot lab area located within Hood’s Hodson Science and Technology Center, according to college officials.
Click here to read more.
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- The Center for Breakthrough Medicines at Discovery Labs Appoints Matthew Snyder as Associate Director, Engineering & Facilities - April 22, 2021
- NexImmune Appoints Chad Rubin as Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs - April 21, 2021
- HemoShear Therapeutics Advances Second Novel Drug Target into Horizon Therapeutics plc Early Discovery Pipeline for Gout - April 21, 2021
- Mason Start-up Ceres Nanosciences Experiences Big Wins and Increases Footprint in Prince William County - April 20, 2021
- Richmond Biotech Firm Grenova Inc. Moving to Larger Facility, Creating 250 Jobs - April 20, 2021