Hood College to Partner with Kite Pharma to Train Employees for a New Facility in Urbana
Hood College plans to partner with a pharmaceutical company to train employees for a new facility in Urbana.
Kite Pharma is based in California and focuses on cell therapy. The company plans to install state-of-the-art lab equipment and train new employees and Hood students in cell therapy manufacturing in a new 400-square-foot lab area located within Hood’s Hodson Science and Technology Center, according to college officials.
Click here to read more.
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- Federal Realty Plans 10-Story Life Science Facility at Pike & Rose to Fuel Extension of Montgomery County’s Life Science and Biotech Corridor to North Bethesda - December 1, 2021
- BioHealth Capital Region Spotlight: Creative Bio-Peptides Awarded $5.78 from NIH to Develop Breakthrough Treatments for Neuroinflammatory/Neurodegenerative Indications - November 30, 2021
- IndyGeneUS AI, Inc. to Acquire the World’s First Blockchain-Mediated Free Market For Genetic Data, EncrypGen - November 29, 2021
- NeuExcell Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Lease with The Discovery Labs to Establish Corporate Headquarters in the Philadelphia Region - November 23, 2021
- Red Cell Forms Zephyr AI to Revolutionize Drug Discovery and Precision Medicine - November 23, 2021