TEDCO’s Maryland Venture Fund Invests $500K in Maryland Technology Start-up
Transformania is a Software as a Service (SaaS) with a data quality solution for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
TEDCO’s MVF is an early-stage, venture capital fund dedicated to funding and growing the next generation of outstanding technology-based businesses in the state. With the goal of making meaningful investments into venture trajectory businesses as their first institutional partners.
“We continue to focus on investing in high impact technology solutions to drive innovation in the state,” said Jack Miner, chief investment officer, TEDCO. “We look forward to seeing the long-term impact Tranformania will have on our community and economy.”
Per the website, Transformania, based in North Bethesda, Md., is a business-to-business SaaS company that offers an innovative data quality solution for boosting the productivity and ROI of any customer relationship management system (CRM). Its flagship platform of the same name uses Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing and patent-pending processes to dramatically improve the accuracy and quality of contact data maintained in any CRM or email platform, such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Microsoft Dynamics and MailChimp.
“We’re excited to receive backing from TEDCO as our very first source of seed funding,” said Matt Siegal, founder and CEO of Transformania. “As we quickly become an indispensable extension to all CRMs for improving engagement and ROI of marketing campaigns, TEDCO’s early support of our technology and go-to market strategy is an important boost for our success.”
TEDCO provides funding, resources and connections that early-stage technology and life sciences companies need to thrive in Maryland. For entrepreneurs interested in applying for TEDCO funding opportunities, visit https://www.tedcomd.com/funding.
TEDCO, the Maryland Technology Development Corporation, enhances economic empowerment growth through the fostering of an inclusive entrepreneurial innovation ecosystem. TEDCO identifies, invests in, and helps grow technology and life science-based companies in Maryland. Learn more at www.tedcomd.com.
Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, TEDCO
Latest posts by BioBuzz Media (see all)
- McBee, Moore & Vanik IP: Intellectual Property Law Firm Celebrates Six Years - January 14, 2022
- SK Inc., the Second Largest Conglomerate in South Korea, has invested $350 million in the Center for Breakthrough Medicines - January 12, 2022
- Castle Creek Biosciences Acquires Novavita Thera to Expand Innovative Cell and Gene Therapy Platform - January 12, 2022
- TEDCO’s Maryland Venture Fund Invests $500K in Maryland Technology Start-up - January 12, 2022
- Erica Kimmel and Nina Manguiri Join Gilbane Building Company to Expand Business Development in Maryland - January 12, 2022